Full-Time VFX Supervisor
Screen Scene is looking for…
A VFX Supervisor to work in-house on a feature film project from pre-production through to final VFX delivery.
- At least 10+ years VFX post-production experience.
- Previous role as a 3D Supervisor and possibly previous VFX Supervisor experience on 1 or 2 vfx heavy feature films required
- Serve as key creative bidding through Production, determining methodology and approach to executing work and overseeing the work on assigned feature.
- Creative eye and aesthetic judgement – knowing composition, cinematic design and animation timing
- Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure
- Excellent communication, organisation skills and financial and budget management skills. A proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
- A thorough understanding of the 3D & 2D principles and pipelines is essential
- Develop looks and give direction to artists on shots and assets, including aesthetic and methodological feedback.
- Must have a European Passport, and able to relocate to Dublin, Ireland
To apply please reference: ‘VFX Supervisor’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
This position is not for training up, please only apply if you meet the criteria. However we are always interested in hearing from new & exceptional talent who would like to be added to our Artist Database. To be added please reference ‘Database’ in the subject line to email@example.com
About Us –
Established 30 years ago, Screen Scene VFX and Post Production Facilities is a cornerstone of the Irish film and television industry. It has grown over time and with an award winning team of 60 people, 50 post suites and a VFX facility with 40 seats. Screen Scene has established Ireland as a VFX and Post Production centre of excellence with the capacity to deliver on the international stage.
This year Screen Scene’s work on Ripper Street Season 3 received BAFTA, VES and RTS nominations for best VFX.
In 2014 Screen Scene VFX received a VES nomination for best VFX for the Sky One Drama Moonfleet
In 2011 Screen Scene’s VFX work on series one of Game of Thrones was Emmy-nominated and picked up a VES award.
Recent credits include Room, Game Of Thrones – Season 5, Sing Street, A Dangerous Fortune, Die Hard 5, Last Days On Mars, Life Of Crime, Ice Cream Girls, Loving Miss Hatto.
VFX Supervisor: Ed Bruce
VFX Producer: Alan Collins
How to ApplyTo apply please reference: ‘VFX Supervisor’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
1612 total views, 3 today