Full-Time Roto Artist
At Double Negative, working as a Roto Artist, and honing those skills, is the beginning of a long career in 2D. Learning from our experienced 2D team, you will be responsible for preparing plates for our Compositors by dustbusting and scratch removal. Depending on show requirements, our Roto Artists will be expected to produce garbage mattes and accurate articulate mattes by using our in-house Roto software. We aim to develop your skills by challenging you to remove rigs and wires using Nuke and other Paint software.
Dneg firmly believes that the strongest and most talented Compositors are the artists who have come through a Roto and Prep role. It provides skills that remain with you throughout your 2D career.
- Experience working with Nuke
- Knowledge of composition and colour
- Showreel showcasing a variety of 2D skills including Roto, Prep and Compositing
- Strong eye for detail and precision
Nice to Have
- Completion of a VFX course
- Interest in photography and digital manipulation
- Eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take direction and feedback well from your peers
Double Negative are a multi-award winning, ground-breaking and long-established VFX post-production house, producing cutting-edge VFX, and is now one of the world’s largest providers of visual effects for Film and TV with facilities in London, Mumbai, Vancouver and Los Angeles.
How to ApplyPlease apply via our website http://dneg.com/careers/
239 total views, 2 today