Full-Time Render Wranger
The Render Wrangler will monitor and control the rendering process and manage the render farm, ensuring priorities are met while working with Producers, Supervisors, Coordinators and Artists from various departments.
- Ensuring overall render farm performance and efficiency, maximizing render farm’s resources
- Working closely with all other departments to keep on schedule
- Recording documentation and information accurately while producing reports;
- Identifying potential issues and participates in problem solving and tool building activities, making required corrections
- Researching, testing and evaluating software used
- Minimum 1 year in a Render Wranger role;
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Computer animation and/or Information Technology or equivalent professional experience;
- Candidates with a background in Visual Effects, TV or post-production highly desirable;
- Strong knowledge of PC hardware with a focus on visual/media systems;
- Experience in Windows, Mac and Linux platforms; production management system like Shotgun is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to take direction, work independently, multi-task and prioritize tasks;
- Ability to anaylze, problem solve and deliver tasks under tight deadlines;
- Experience in relevant software packages including Maya, Houdini, Nuke, VRay, Redshift and other industry-specific software is desirable;
- Experience in scripting such as Python is desirable.
How to ApplyTo apply, please visit us HERE.
380 total views, 2 today