Full-Time Render Technical Director
Axis Animation seeks an exceptional RENDER TECHNICAL DIRECTOR to work onsite in our Glasgow Studios across Axis’ multiple projects for film, television, games and theme parks!
We are looking for a RTD who is able to provide render support and analysis by investigating issues and taking ownership of challenges. As part of the Render TD Group, you will be troubleshooting render issues and working with fellow Render TDs to help plan, script and optimise render workflows. As RTD, you will also collaborate closely with artists, developers and production, to help in the delivery of the multiple and varied projects that Axis takes on.
We are looking for an applicant who loves to solve puzzles: someone who pays attention to details, enjoys investigating, and is willing to go that extra mile to discover underlying issues!
Candidates are required and must be eligible at time of application, to work on-site in Glasgow.
The following skills will be highly regarded:
- Experience or training in animation or visual effects for film or television
- Experience with Deadline and/or Renderman
- Render wrangling experience
- Experience administering render or data resources
- Experience scripting in Python
- Linux and Shell environment familiarity
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or a closely related field
The following is required of all candidates:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to ApplyHow to Apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position you are applying for in the subject line, or apply on the website. Website Link: http://www.axisanimation.com/jobs/render-td/
318 total views, 1 today