Freelance PRODUCTION COORDINATOR – BRISTOL BASED
Axis VFX is seeking to recruit PRODUCTION COORDINATORS on an ongoing basis to work on upcoming VFX projects onsite in our Bristol based studio.
The candidate will be experienced in the day to day aspects of production including scheduling, task assignments, and general administration and organisational tasks.
You will also have a passion for, and preferable experience in episodic and/or feature animation productions.
The role requires an efficient, effective, organised Co-ordinator with experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We’re looking for a great communicator who can filter feedback from multiple sources in a clear and concise manner as well as a great motivator to help keep their team engaged and focused.
Candidates must be willing and able to work onsite in Bristol, and we may be able to provide visa sponsorship for exceptional candidates. This role offers opportunities on both a freelance and permanent contract basis.
- Scheduling all departments and managing dependencies between departments.
- Reviewing task assignments and approval status daily (inc offsite artists) to ensure the project is on track.
- Compiling weekly status reports summarizing progress, risks and issues.
- Liaising directly with Producer, Production Manager, Technical Supervisors and Creative Director.
- Direct liaison with clients for ground-level deliveries and communications.
- General administration and organisation tasks.
Axis Animation is a friendly place to work, with a strong creative ethic. You must have a real interest in pushing the aesthetic of what we do and an appreciation of what that means for the artists and technology within the Axis studio.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience within a CG related environment.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines across concurrent projects is essential.
- The ability to problem solve and flag up potential problems is necessary.
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude in the face of challenging situations is vital.
- Attention to detail is essential.
NB: Although experience in a CG / Animation studio is of great advantage in this post it is not essential and applicants who can demonstrate appropriate skills and experience in production will also be considered.
How to ApplyΛpply Now! Send your CV and demoreel link to email@example.com and include the position you are applying for in the subject line, or apply on www.AxisAnimation.com
404 total views, 1 today