Freelance MID AND SENIOR ANIMATORS
Λxis Λnimation are expanding their animation team and are looking to hire an experienced team for a large TV series for Netflix and a British broadcaster. We are seeking experienced MID & SENIOR ANIMATORS to work alongside studio leads on project based animation teams on an ongoing basis from December 2016.
The Animators primary function is to create high quality character and creature animation for ongoing projects onsite in Glasgow.
- Accomplished examples of keyframe animation, both character acting and full body
- Thorough knowledge of Autodesk Maya is essential
- Good communication skill and ability to work interactively with production and other departments to solve production challenges.
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation, with a keen eye for
- character pose and staging
- Good knowledge of cinematography
- Extensive experience working and editing mocap data
- Experience with Maya camera sequencer a plus
- Experience working with Maya Trax and blending animation clip data
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of basic artistic human anatomy
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of basic human kinetics
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of basic real world physics and their application for animation
- Proven production experience within a team min. 5 years
- Body Mocap Cleanup
- Character and vehicle keyframe animation
- Facial capture implementation and polish
- Facial keyframe animation
- Camera layout/Previs
- Scene caching and clean-up
How to ApplyΛpply Now! Send your CV and demoreel link to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position you are applying for in the subject line, or apply on www.AxisAnimation.com
196 total views, 2 today