We are looking for an experienced Lighter (Senior or Lead) to collaborate with CG supervisors and other artists in our studio.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Light and render 3D scenes in a live action VFX environment
• Help establish the overall aesthetics through look development and R&D
• Collaborate with CG Supervisors to establish over-all aesthetics through look dev and R&D.
• Ability to work closely with 3d Artists and Compositors to integrate CG elements.
• Solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines.
• 5+ years experience as a Senior or Lead Lighter in live-action VFX pipeline.
• Proven ability to light and render 3d scenes.
• Highest proficiency in Maya, Vray, Mental Ray, Nuke.
• Knowledge of Houdini / Mantra a plus.
• Capacity to thrive in a results-driven pipeline.
• A proven eye for detail, composition, colour and lighting.
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please fill out the application form on the following link: ROCKET SCIENCE JOBS Please note that only candidates who have the skills and experience will be contacted.
463 total views, 1 today