Full-Time I/O Coordinator
Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, and The Expanse.
- 2+ years of post production/editorial experience
- DI experience.
- Highest proficiency in Avid, Final Cut Pro, Nuke Studio, etc.
- Knowledge of Shotgun a plus.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve.
- A strong resume, demo reel and references.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to ApplyPlease send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a link to your demo reel.
484 total views, 1 today