Full-Time FX TD Artist
FX TD Artist (Crowd)
Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, and The Expanse.
- Work within a collaborative team environment, contributing efficient design, develop, implement techniques and system approaches to create crowd simulations FX shots.
- Integrate the techniques and systems into the pipeline flow
- At 2+ years experience in a live-action VFX Environment or Crowd TD with a solid understanding of pipeline flow.
- Proficient with some or all of the following: Maya, Dynamics, Houdini FX, MEL scripting, Python, Nuke.
- Experience with industry crowd simulation: Massive, Golaem
- Creative sensibilities with a strong understanding of real world physics.
- A strong eye for detail and natural motion. An ability to make shots look great.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
How to ApplyPlease send an email to HR10@rsvfx.com with your current status, resume, a link to your demo reel and breakdowns. We are always interested in meeting motivated and talented artists.
145 total views, 1 today