Full-Time FX Rigger
FX Rigger (Crowd)
Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, and The Expanse.
- Work within a collaborative team environment, contributing efficient design, develop, implement techniques and system approaches to create crowd simulations FX shots.
- Integrate the techniques and systems into the pipeline flow
- At 2+ years experience in a live-action VFX Environment or Crowd TD with a solid understanding of pipeline flow.
- Rigging skills and experience, creating rigs for motion capture and retargeting motion capture to rigs
- Proficient with Maya’s Human IK system as well as motion builder
- Experience with industry crowd simulation: Houdini, Golaem and rigging for crowds
- Experience with Crowd software or rigging for crowds
- Creative sensibilities with a strong understanding of real world physics
- A strong eye for detail and natural motion
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- A team player with excellent communication skills
How to ApplyTo Apply: Please send an email to HR10@rsvfx.com with your current status, resume, a link to your demo reel and breakdowns. We are always interested in meeting motivated and talented artists.
611 total views, 2 today