Full-Time FX Artist
Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, Into the Badlands and The Expanse.
We are currently searching for an experienced FX Artist to join our talented team!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create dynamics and simulation effects using rigid body, particle, fluid, pyro, cloth, fur and hair systems.
- Rendering FX elements or assisting in exporting to another renderer.
- Work within a collaborative team environment, contributing efficient design approaches for challenging FX shots.
- Regularly submit WIPs and take direction from CG and VFX Supervisors
Qualifications and Skills:
- At 3+ years experience in a live-action VFX Environment with a solid understanding of pipeline flow.
- Proficient with some or all of the following: Maya, Dynamics, Houdini FX, MEL scripting, Python, Nuke.
- Creative sensibilities with a strong understanding of real world physics.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
How to ApplyTo apply, please visit: HERE
623 total views, 1 today