This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
28 Feb 2018
Temporary CG Generalist
You will be required to use your skills from various disciplines such as modelling, surfacing, rigging, and lighting in order to produce assets and images for other departments.
- Working in one or more disciplines under direction of a Supervisor to create high quality assets and images
- Sharing knowledge and working collaboratively with other artists to complete tasks efficiently and on time
- QC of work product delivered to other departments
- Maya Proficiency
- Nuke Familiarity
- Basic texturing/shading
- CG Lighting experience
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to a deadline
- A desire to continuously learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, take direction and possess good communication skills
- Experience with Arnold and/Or Octane
- Familiarity with CAD
- Basic Python Scripting
- Car lighting experience
PERKS OF WORKING AT ROTOR
- Flexible working hours = a great work / life balance
- Fresh fruit and other snacks EVERY DAY
- Super friendly and always approachable management team
- Beer / cider / wine o’clock on Friday afternoons
- Team lunches / dinners
- Education and training so you’re constantly learning
- Company wide event nights – bowling & karaoke are favs!
Rotor Studios is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you please apply here: http://www.rotorstudios.com/careers/?gh_jid=865788
358 total views, 2 today