Full-Time 3D Layout/Matchmove/Tracking Artist
We want to hear from you:
We are always interested in meeting motivated and talented artists.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current status, resume and a link to your demo reel.
International Artists are welcome to apply.
Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, and The Expanse.
- 3+ years experience as a 3D Layout/Matchmove Artist in live-action VFX pipeline.
- Proven ability in Layout and Tracking
- Balance aesthetic standards and technical requirements to create quality within a render pipeline.
- Highest proficiency in PFTrack, Maya, Vray, Mental Ray, Nuke
- Knowledge of Houdini, Mari, Zbrush, , MEL, RSL, and Python are a plus.
- Transition smoothly between a variety of generalist roles on different projects
- Matchmove objects/characters to match the action in the live action plates
- Based on supplied set data and/or other available survey information create sets, proxy props and other models
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve.
- A proven eye for detail, scale and realism.
- A strong resume, demo reel and references.
How to ApplyTo Apply: Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume, a link to your demo reel and breakdowns.
446 total views, 1 today