Internship 3D Generalist/ Artist Intern
Seyenapse (www.seyenapse.com) is a Singapore startup which provides Hollywood quality visual effects services in Singapore. We were founded by Vicki Lau, who has had a myriad of experiences from producing short films to giving a TEDx talk in the United States, and was even part of the production team for an episode of The Walking Dead, which went on to win an Emmy Award. She also has working experience in various startups across Silicon Valley and Silicon Beach. Seyenapse is revolutionizing the way corporations engage with their customers by designing interactive installations and conceptualizing visual effects.
We are looking for a passionate and versatile 3D generalist/ artist (preferably with a keen interest in technology) to join our team on a 3-week internship. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work directly with Vicki, and your work will have a direct impact on the growth of our business. This short period will allow you to experience working in a startup, and it is also an opportunity for you to become a permanent member of our team. Working hours and location is highly flexible. In other words, we’re good as long as your work is good!
- Creative, determined, passionate and self-driven
- Open to new experiences and able to adapt quickly
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Good grasp of any industry-standard 3D software and tools (e.g. Autodesk Maya, etc.)
- Solid understand of the 3D development and creation pipeline
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines, with limited supervision
- Bonus: have had at least 1 year of solid work experience in film or media
You do NOT have to be in Singapore to apply – remote applicants will be accepted!
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the above position, please enclose your resume in an email titled “Application for 3D Artist Internship” to email@example.com by 28 Apr 2017.
497 total views, 1 today