Full-Time 3D Generalist
Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, and The Expanse.
• 3+ years experience as a 3D Generalist in live-action VFX pipeline.
- Proven ability in 3D modeling, texturing, animation, lighting, shading, look development and FX.
- Balance atheistic standards and technical requirements to create quality models within a render pipeline.
- Highest proficiency in Maya, Vray, Mental Ray, Nuke
- Knowledge of Houdini, Mari, Zbrush, PFTrack, MEL, RSL, and Python are a plus.
- Transition smoothly between a variety of generalist roles on different projects
- Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team.
- Troubleshoot to solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines.
- Capacity to thrive in a results-driven pipeline.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve.
- A proven eye for detail, scale and realism.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- A strong resume, demo reel and references.
How to ApplyPlease apply using the link below: HERE International artists are welcome to apply.
We are always interested in meeting motivated and talented artists.
205 total views, 4 today