Freelance 2D Nuke Compositor, Freelance, Screen Scene VFX – Dublin, Ireland
Screen Scene are looking for 2D Compositors to join their team as a freelance member in the VFX department.
- A seasoned artist with a proven track record of delivering photo-real work for both feature and episodic television series.
- Expertise in Nuke is essential. Experience with Keylight, Primatte or Ultimatte
- Compositing of both CG and live action elements with a critical eye for detail; well versed in 3d multi-pass rendering techniques and colour space concepts
- Excellent personal and team management & communication talents, fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- European passport and willingness to relocate to Dublin.
- A team player
- The ability to take direction well
- The ability to work within a VFX pipeline using Shotgun software
Candidates should submit their CV/Resume, reel link and any other relevant information for consideration.
To apply please reference ‘2D Compositor’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrating over 25 years in the industry, Screen Scene offers a full service of post-production to our clients. Located in the heart of Dublin, the company grew from initially 3 people in 2 rooms to where we are now with over 65 full time broadcast professionals, editors, colourists, visual fx people, sound editors, and dubbing mixers.
Our VFX department houses 32 artists along with a production team. We have worked on an extensive amount of TV shows and feature films, creating award winning VFX. In 2015, Screen Scene were nominated for a BAFTA for Special, Visual and Graphic Effects for their work on Whitechapel Terminus. Screen Scene was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Visual Effects in the 2015 VES Awards for the work completed on Ripper Street. In 2017, Screen Scene were also nominated for three Best Visual Effects awards; Black Sails, Ripper Street and Game of Thrones, at the Irish Film and Television awards. We are one of 20 Visual Effects venders who work on Game of Thrones.
Screen Scene is the leading VFX house in Ireland, and is located in the heart of the city. Only 10mins walking distance away from the main shopping street, where you will find a buzzing night life with many restaurants and clubs to avail of.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to ApplyCandidates should submit their CV/Resume, reel link and any other relevant information for consideration. To apply please reference ‘2D Compositor’ in the subject line to email@example.com
372 total views, 1 today