NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Start date: ASAP
Position available: 1
The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing rigs for characters, vehicles and various accessories. He will also provide technical support for their use by the animation team.
• Works with the production team to create the desired animation controls and deformation qualities for an object or character;
• Actively participates in making and designing animation control solutions;
• Monitors effectiveness of animation controls and deformations; makes adjustments as necessary throughout the production;
• Takes direction from team and shows leadership.
• Diploma in 3D animation;
• Very good knowledge of Softimage (software);
• Knowledge of animation’s needs and restrictions;
• Knowledge in mathematics, anatomy & physiology, a plus;
• Through understanding of CG rigging tools & principles;
• Scripting or programming experiences a plus;
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Must be able to work in a team, with strong communication skills & attention to detail, and able to take direction in a fluid, fast-paced production environment.
Others terms and conditions :
• Probationary period of 3 months applicable
• Social benefits according to the internal company rules
• Number of vacations weeks according to the internal company rules
• Salary review on an annual basis according to the internal company rules
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please send your CV and demo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
544 total views, 1 today